1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of a state in the United States where residents are legally permitted to enter in a raffle and who are age 21 years or older at time of entry. Subject to all applicable Federal & State & local laws & regulations. Void where prohibited by law. This Raffle is open to the public.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Raffle, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by
these Rules, and you represent and pledge (declare or guarantee) that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept Base Outfitters and Range LLC decisions regarding the content as final and binding.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about June 1, 2023, and ending no later than December 30, 2023. Drawings will be held each month beginning in January 2024 and ending in December 2024.
4. How to Enter: The Raffle must be entered by purchasing a raffle ticket. The entry must fulfill all
Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Raffle tickets that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Base Outfitters and Range LLC. You may purchase as many tickets as you would like. All information must be filled out completely on each raffle ticket purchased. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at Base Outfitters and Range LLC’s sole discretion. You may purchase tickets by calling Base Outfitters and Range LLC at 660-833-9015, or purchase in person at the store located at 801 Deerbrook, Knob Noster, MO 65336. You may also purchase tickets from an authorized employee of Base Outfitters and Range LLC. After you purchase a ticket, be sure to keep your half of the stub, we keep the other half ticket stub for the monthly drawings. If you call to purchase a ticket, please be sure to give us your mailing address and phone number so we can correctly fill out the ticket(s) for mailing to you.
5. Standard Prizes: If your raffle ticket is drawn, you will win the prize corresponding to the monthly prize listed below.
January 2024 – Sig Sauer P365 Nitron, .380 Auto - $560.00
February 2024 – Ruger American Predator, 6.5 Creedmoor - $497.50
March 2024 – Anderson Manufacturing AM-15, 5.56mm Nato - $602.08
April 2024 – Taurus 905, 9mm - $390.54
May 2024 – Sig Sauer, MCX Rattler, 300 BLK - $2499.99
June 2024 – Impalla Plus Field Real Tree MAX, 12 GA - $ 500.63
July 2024 – Henry Lever Action Large Loop Octagon Barrel, .22LR - $520.99
August 2024 – Glock G42, .380 Auto - $438.75
September 2024 – Savage Rascal Youth - .22 LR – $187.49
October 2024 – Mossberg Patriot - .243 Win - $463.09
November 2024 – Heritage Rough Rider - .22 LR - $159.99
December 2024 – Mossberg Silver Reserve O/U – 20 GA - $706.36
The actual/appraised value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Base Outfitters and Range LLC. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. Other than the purchase of the gun, all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the winner’s responsibility. No substitution of prize, transfer/assignment of prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent by winners is generally permitted. Should the individual winner fall into any of the following categories, fails to pass a background check (FBI NICS), is underage, or for any other reason as determined by Base Outfitters and Range LLC, the entry for that individual will be disqualified, the ticket null and void, and another drawing will take place.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible raffle tickets purchased. There are 175 raffle tickets total and there are 12 drawings in which each ticket holder is automatically entered (12 monthly drawings, winners will continue to be eligible for remaining subsequent drawings).
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Raffle will be selected on the first Wednesday of each month in the 2024 year in a random drawing at Base Outfitters and Range LLC, a video of the drawing will be uploaded to the Base Outfitters and Range LLC Facebook page when possible. Winners will be notified via phone at the phone number the winner entered on the raffle ticket. Base Outfitters and Range LLC shall have no liability for incorrect or non-working phone numbers. You do not have to be present at any of the drawings to win. The winning ticketholder must comply with all federal and state laws and regulations to be awarded the prize. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at Base Outfitters and Range LLC’s sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the Raffle and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Shipping and Gun Registration: Every gun winner must complete a background check and meet his or
her State’s individual requirement for purchasing a firearm. If the individual fails to meet these qualifications, is an automatic violation of the rules of the raffle and the individual will be disqualified as a winner and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated. Winners are required to complete a background check (FBI NICS) at Base Outfitters and Range LLC, located at 801 #A Deerbrook, Knob Noster, MO 65336. Winners out of the area of Knob Noster Missouri may have the firearm shipped to an FFL of their choice for a $85 shipping and handling fee. Additionally, by participating in this raffle, all winners agree to hold Base Outfitters and Range LLC harmless in the event the weapon causes injury or death.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest, you understand that Base Outfitters and Range LLC, its agents, anyone acting on behalf of Base Outfitters and Range LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assignees will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity, or information, and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Base Outfitters and Range LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond its control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, Base Outfitters and Range LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action which impacted the integrity of the Raffle. Base Outfitters and Range LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle, or who violates these Terms & Conditions.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Base Outfitters and Range LLC and its representatives, agents, assignees, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Raffle; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Raffle or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: A list of the Raffle winners will be posted on Base Outfitters and Range LLC’s Facebook page and website. To obtain a copy of a winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules by mail, mail your request to Base Outfitters and Range LLC, 801 #A Deerbrook, Knob Noster, MO 65336.